Monday 6 June 2016

A&D P.2 - Editing (2) Heartbeat

While editing the first recording I made using a Zoom on Cecilia5 using the Module: Dynamic: Wave Shaper (Image 1) I started to hear it more like a heartbeat, so from there I kept on editing it and playing with the Filter Freq and Filter Q (image 2) until I got the sound I wanted. It took me around 5 hours everyday for 4 days to get the final result.


(Image 1)

(Image 2)


After that I bounced the file to my desktop and then opened REAPER (image 3) and tried to edit the sound so it sounds more like a heartbeat and also I wanted to make it sound like the beating is increasing.
I used the first 20 seconds of the recording only then duplicated it to make a repetitive sounds. After trying to make the sound increase in a realistic sound and time I changed the playback rate to 1.2 which made it sound like it's increasing naturally.


(Image 3)


FINALPIECE




No comments:

Post a Comment