Monday 7 March 2016

Arts and Design Project 1 - Further research


I searched a lot of tracks and listened to over 20 tracks on youtube and soundcloud and came across those three tracks that I really liked:

The first track (Show Me) is very unique I really enjoyed listening to it and I would love to do something like to one of my recordings in the future.

















The second track is by a guy called Stwo and the first song I heard for him was ( and I really liked it because I would like to edit my 1st recording for my major project in something similar.




The second song I heard was and I also liked this one for the same reasons. I like that his editing is very unique and different.





I searched about the artist as well:
He is a Parsian producer/DJ and he is 20 years old.




No comments:

Post a Comment