Monday 7 March 2016

Arts and Design project 1 - Editing 3rd recording

I had 5 tracks for this recording so I can edit different sections in different ways. I first started with the section I liked and added more into it.


Then I took the second part and used an effect from the FX menu from the VST list to add to the sound. I played around with the controls so I can get the sound I wanted and to experiment with this edit as well to see if I get something new.












I took the first part I edited and put it right under the second part to be as a background sound. I made several copies from it and edited the volume level throughout the duplicated parts so it sounds different I also played with the panning and made it sound more from the right or more from the left.

No comments:

Post a Comment