Tuesday 31 May 2016

A&D P.2 - Foley and Sound FX artists

Some of the movies that I always loved the sound fx and foley work for are The fast and the furious, Into the Woods and the most recent Batman vs Superman. I love the sound effects used in these movies because they are very different but very unique.
Into the Woods movie I can imagine how the foley work took so much effort and thought to be put into it because some of the moving images were of unrealistic characters.
After the movie ends I usually stay for the credits and write down the names of some of the Foley and sound FX artists. Some of the artists I have their names were from these movies. I also researched and got some of the names that I did not have the time to write down.


Fast and Furious:
Foley Artist: Gregg Barbanell, Sean Rove and Laura Maceias
Foley editor: Shawn Sykora and Scott Curtis, Kim Secrist, Steve Nelson and Steve Mann
Sound Effects recordist: Bruce Barris and Marc Meyer
Sound effects editor: Glenn Hoskinson

Into The Woods:
Foley Artist: Marko A. Costanzo
Foley editor: Dave Flynch
Sound effects editor: Heather Gross and Wyatt Sprave

Batman vs Superman:
Foley Artist: Rick Owens and Garu Hecker
Foley editor: John Sanacore and David Grimaldi
Sound Effects designer: Phil Barrie
Sound effects editor: Jussi Tegelman

No comments:

Post a Comment