Monday 5 October 2015

Second sequential photograph

               


My friend and I had an assignment to take sequential photographs. We were using a Canon camera (on a tripod), we put the mode dial on P, with Monochrome as the picture style to have the Black and white effect.
After we found this curtain-like thin material we decided to try taking pictures with it. 
After trying a couple of positions and sequences we came up with the idea of showing a reverse in position, as well as emotion.
It took us less time to take those photos compared to the first time, and those photos are more thoughtful and have a deep meaning because in the first picture you can see how Marie (the girl on the left) was facing the camera and isn't afraid or nervous to show her self. 
On the other hand I (on the left) was not so comfortable or confident to show my face or myself. 
Then that all changed with us doing the opposite of what we did in the first picture.
We looked at different sequential images and we both seemed to like the dark, meaningful ones.
I love how one simple prop can make the pictures stand out.

No comments:

Post a Comment