Monday 16 November 2015

Website - Contact page

This is the last page that I have on my website. It is just a simple Contact me page where anyone can send me an email about my website or work.
I also linked different Social Media profiles to the top right corner of each page.
I believe that it is important to stay connected and for people to know who you are by the posts you have.
First I put a link to my blog. 
Then a link to my Soundcloud profile because it is important to have a link to my music edits and pieces because I will be studying Music Technology next year  and it is my progression route.
Then I put a link to my Pinterest because I have a lot of boards that have to do with music such as Recording studio board and Studio Guide board. 
Also I think it is important to have a form of communication with people and Twitter is a good example for that.
Last but not least I linked my Google+ account because I post some things that I post on my blog and sometimes I just link pictures or videos that have to do with my studies.




No comments:

Post a Comment